Unless negligence by the Company is proved, the company will not be held liable for injury to person, or damage to any property of any Customer or person staying/visiting the hotel and or its general facilities and area.
- The hotel shall not permit the use of its facilities for any purpose other than that stated in the original booking correspondence, unless written consent is obtained prior to the event.
- Although the hotel has endeavoured to ensure all information in its advertising material is correct at the time of printing, it reserves all rights to alter, substitute or withdraw any service, facility or amenity at any time, without notice if necessary.
- Hotel Noir is not responsible for any damage to Customers’ or visitors’ cars parked in its car park.
- This agreement is subject to English Law.
- The Customer accepts that Hotel Noir and its agents can have unrestricted right of access at all times to any and all rooms and agrees to comply with the following:
- CHECK-IN. Please feel free to check-in anytime between 2pm and 11pm on the day of arrival. Luggage can be dropped off at the Hotel earlier than this if required.
- CHECKOUT. To enable Hotel Noir to make rooms available for our next guests, checkout must be made by 11am on the day of departure. Late check-out may be available at a charge of £10 per hour, subject to availability.
- The Customer accepts full responsibility for all of the Customer’s visitors in or about the hotel and its general facilities and area. No visits are permitted between 12am and 7am. Any damage or loss to the room and the hotel’s fixtures, fittings and furnishings will be the responsibility of the Customer and will be charged accordingly onto the card details taken at time of booking. Any refund or compensation which has to be given to another guest as a result of disturbance caused by the Customer or the Customer’s visitors will be charged in full onto the card details taken at time of booking.
- We are a NON SMOKING hotel and an additional £200.00 will be added to the bill if the Customer is found to be smoking. In line with the new non-smoking regulations (July 2007), we have the right to ask any Customer who is found smoking on the hotel’s premises to leave the hotel immediately.
- Room keys must be left at reception upon departure; if they are lost the Customer will be charged £25.00. This will be charged to the card details taken at time of booking.
- The Customer agrees not to use or store articles or liquids that are dangerous, noxious, inflammable, explosive or which may give a risk to health or fire risk without written consent of Hotel Noir and agrees to observe all normal and reasonable precautions for security of the room and also for the hotel in general.
- For group bookings (4 rooms or more):
- If the stay is for one night, the full stay must be paid at time of booking. Cancellation will not be accepted within 1 month of the stay.
- For multi-night group bookings, 50% of the booking price must be paid at time of reservation, the remainder is due one month before arrival. Cancellation will not be accepted within 1 month of the stay.
- A deposit of £200.00 will be requested and returned on departure if no damage to property or disturbance to other hotel guests has occurred. The amount to be returned will be reduced by the cost of any damage and/or compensation given to guests due to disturbance caused by the group of guests. Should any damage or disturbance occur which is in excess of £200 in value, this amount will be charged to the card details taken at time of booking.
- Cancellation policy – Should you need to cancel your stay at Hotel Noir, you must contact us before 11am two days prior to arrival. Any cancellations made after this time will be charged for the full booking.
Certain reservations are non-refundable – these will be clearly marked as such at time of booking and cannot be refunded in any event. Please see point 5.2 in reference to group bookings.
- The Customer hereby warrants and represents that they will not keep in the rooms any of the following:
- Any live animals of any description,
- Firearms, illegal drugs and any other illegal goods,
- Anything unlawfully in their possession,
- Anything specified as being prohibited in any written notice or list which may be issued from time to time by management of Hotel Noir.
- The Customer hereby warrants and represents that they will not use the bedroom for any purpose which is illegal.
- A first night deposit is taken for all standard bookings. Payment for the remainder of these stays is due on departure. All non-refundable bookings will be charged in full at the time of booking. Hotel Noir does not accept cheques, travellers cheques, foreign currency or £50/£100 notes.
- In the case where a booking is made through a third party agent or cash is used to pay for the booking, a valid credit card will be required to confirm the reservation. This will be taken at the time of check-in if not provided during the booking process. This card will only be charged for additional services used whilst in the hotel such as drinks or food, or in the event of room damages/penalties as described in Point 5 of these terms and conditions.
- The Customer, by confirming a booking with Hotel Noir, accepts these terms and conditions in full, without exception and/or variation, unless any such variation is agreed between the Customer and the Company and duly signed by the Customer and an authorised signatory of Hotel Noir.
The www.hotelnoir.co.uk website is owned by Hotel Noir Limited, a York hotel registered in England and Wales – company registration number 06489015, VAT number 929 8465 67. Eat Noir is a York restaurant registered in England and Wales – company registration number 07064997.
All website design, original graphics, text, images, underlying source code and other material on this website are copyright Hotel Noir, York. All rights reserved.
Permanent copying and/or storage (including any other website), modification, distribution or republication of the whole or any element of this website without the prior written permission of Hotel Noir, York. Should you wish to make inquiries about a licence to reproduce material from this website, please contact Hotel Noir, York directly email@example.com
Please bear in mind all images on the Hotel Noir, York website remain the property of their respective owners. Therefore, modification, distribution, transmission or republication of any element is strictly prohibited.
Hotel Noir, Eat Noir and Hotel Noir, York are trademarks of Hotel Noir, York. Other company names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners.
Only the finest ingredients are used in all our meals. Occasionally, changes may need to be made to the menu at short notice depending on the availablility of fresh produce.
The information on this site is provided for general reference purposes only.
Hotel Noir make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date. However, we make no representations or warranties with respect to this site or the accuracy of the information, including graphics and linked information, their completeness, or suitability for any purpose. We therefore cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused by reliance on material contained on this site, including linked information. All users should check any information before acting or relying upon it.
If you find the content of any material contained herein unacceptable or offensive, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to other sites are provided for your convenience, and inclusion of any links to external websites do not imply endorsement or approval by Hotel Noir, York of the linked site, its operator or its content. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for the content of any website outside of our site.
You may establish a hypertext link to the home page of the Hotel Noir, York website, but not otherwise, provided there is no implied endorsement or sponsorship of you, your company or your website by us.